Nestled in a quiet residential cul de sac, MTAYLEB 1075 is your answer to outstanding quality in a cozy, modern home in the Metn area.
MTAYLEB 1075 residential building due delivery mid-2017 is one building with 2 separate entrances.
- Bloc A has 2 apartments per floor, and is configured to the following apartment spaces:
- Spacious 3-bedroom 190m2 apartments with sea views.
- Cozier 3-bedroom 165m2 version with mountain and sea views.
- 3-bedroom 165m2 garden floor apartments - one with 95m2 terrace/garden with sea views, and the other with 210m2 terrace/garden. Both apartments are sunny, with all walls clear of any underground soil (radm).
- Duplex apartment with 145m2 lower floor, and a roof floor with 51m2 interior space above 180m ceiling height and 60m2 terrace space with mountain and sea views.
- Bloc B consists of:
- lovely 2-bedroom 120m2 apartments with side sea view.
- 2 bedroom 95m2 apartment on the 3rd floor with mountain view.
- A duplex of 95m2 lower floor and roof floor of 37m2 interior space above 180m and 32m2 terrace with lovely panoramic sea views.
- Prices range from $2,200/m2 - $2500/m2, depending on the apartment level.
All apartments will be finished with high-end kitchen cabinetry (KITWOOD or equivalent), fitted closets in bedrooms, central heating (Italian, FEROLLI brand), A/C mounting installations, wall mounted sanitary fixtures in bathrooms, double glazed windows with electric monoblock shutters, individual water tanks, and 2 parking spaces and storage room.
- Underground Parking
- Electric Hot Water
- Covered Parking
- Panoramic Sea Views
- Panoramic Mountain Views
- Concierge Room in Building
- A/C Piping Installation
- Individual Storage Room (cave)
- Anti-seismic Structural Design
- Gas Hot Water
- Central Heating (Chauffage)
- Double Glazed Windows
- High-end Kitchen Cabinetry
- Fitted Closet Cabinetry in Bedrooms
- Exterior Stone Cladding
MTAYLEB 1075 - 120m2 APARTMENTS FOR SALE - DELIVERY MID-2018
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: RE-2127-A
Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 19:46
Listed by Reach Real Estate on Thursday, 18 December 2014